Apple updated and released iOS 9.2 Beta 2 a week after the release of iOS 9.1. Now, iOS users who’ve upgraded to iOS 9.1 can upgrade to Beta 2 in through OTA. You just need to go to “Settings” > “General” > “Software Update” and the latest Beta iOS 9.2 is installed on your iPhone now.
In the iOS 9.2 Beta 2, you can see from the change log that some bugs on the OS have been fixed and there’re some improvements on iOS 9.2 Beta 2 as well:
1. This update allows you to dismiss Safari View Controller by an edge swipe.
2. It allows third-party plugins to check the web with Safari View Controller.
3. It allows you to use Mac or iPad to make and receive phone calls using your iPhone number without actually connected them to the phone on basis of the AT&T’s NumberSync offering.
4. Bugs on iCloud Keychain, so users will not be prompted the error “Could Not Set Up iCloud Keychain” anymore.
5. Syncing, paring and audio quality of Apple Watch.
Would you like to install the latest iOS 9.2 Beta 2? Or did you upgrade it already? Please share you own opinion on whether to install the Beta 2 or please let us know how’s everything going after your upgrading to iOS 9.2 Beta 2.